Your cart is currently empty!
Vendor Booth Space Rental Terms of Agreement
PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE VENDOR BOOTH SPACE.
VENDORS MUST CARRY THEIR OWN LIABILITY INSURANCE.
Booth space must be reserved online.
All vendor registrations must be received by April 15, 2024.
NO REFUNDS UNLESS ENTIRE BOOTH SPACE(s) CAN BE RENTED TO ANOTHER VENDOR 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- RENTAL SPACE: 8 x 8 space with complimentary WIFI for each booth space.
- BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Booth(s) choice/assignments will be made on a first come, first-served basis. The NTA reserves the right to change booth(s) space choice/assignments and room layout.
- USE OF SPACE:
a) No vendor shall assign, sublet or share the space allotted without the knowledge & consent from the NTA.
b) All booths shall always be staffed by at least one person during the NTA Trade Show Schedule.
c) For Vendor Set-Up times, please refer to the Vendor Schedule on our website.
- LIABILITY/HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE: By purchasing booth space at this event the vendor agrees to assume the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of or in connection with the vendors activities & event participation on the premises and will indemnify, defend, protect, and hold harmless the National Taxidermists Association, Inc. (NTA), the hotel & facility, and all of their agents, contractors, subcontractors, servants, employees and volunteer staff from any and all such losses, damages, and claims. Vendors are responsible to keep their booths clean & orderly and the aisles must be always clear/ free from merchandise or displays and shall not deface or damage walls, floors or booth components. Where such damage occurs, the vendor is liable to the owner of the property for such damage. Participation at this event is at your own peril. The NTA assumes NO responsibility for loss of any kind – before, during, or after this event.
- VENDOR INSURANCE COVERAGE: Vendors must carry their own Liability Insurance Coverage (in the amounts listed below) to cover the period of the convention and list the National Taxidermists Association as additional insured.
• Commercial General Liability (CGL) $1,000,000.00/each occurrence – $2,000,000.00/general aggregate. Plus, if applicable, Commercial Automobile Liability $1,000,000.00 combined single limit, Worker’s Compensation, Employers Liability & Disability Benefits as required by SD Law.
• Contact your Insurance Agent – they’ll be able to provide the required ADDITIONAL INSURED CERTIFICATE.
• If you do not have a Commercial Policy – a date specific policy can be purchased online through various show/event insurance companies.
ADDITIONAL INSURED CERTIFICATE HOLDER should read:
National Taxidermists Association – 3050 W. Kinney Rd, Ludington, MI 49431.
Vendors are required to provide a copy of their CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE, naming the NTA as additional insured, 10 days prior to the event or hand deliver one to the facility before being allowed to enter the event.
- INTERPRETATION AND AMENDMENTS: NTA Events Coordinator shall have the full power to interpret and enforce all rules contained herein and the power to make amendments thereto and to enact such further rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary for the proper conduct of the Vendors and the integrity and benefit of the entire event.
VENDOR CONTRACT: This document serves as your contract for booth space at the 53rd Annual NTA Competition, Convention, & Trade Show – 2024 National Taxidermy Championships. Show management is provided by the NTA Directors and staff in conjunction with the Holiday Inn Executive Center.
This contract for space, the assignment of space and full payment of vendor booth fees together constitute the entire contract for the right to use space. Your online consent when you submit your Vendor Booth Rental registration through our website will serve as binding consent that the vendor has read, understands and agrees to abide by all the rules, regulations and restrictions.
THANK YOU FOR BEING AN NTA EVENT VENDOR!